Three things I am thankful for this Thursday are:
1. Good friends that have been in my life for 30 years or more. What a blessing that is! I reflect on how many memories have been shared with these special folks, how many memories have been created by these wonderful friends who know my heart so well, forgive me my foibles and support me in achieving my dreams.
2. New friends who bring a fresh perspective to my eyes. Who will tell me the truth when I can't see it or don't want to see it! People who I am creating memories with for the next 30 years (hmmm then I will be what? Almost 92!!) and who also support me in achieving my dreams.
3. DREAMS! I am so very thankful that I have dreams, things that I am working towards. Things that I want to accomplish in the next 2 -5 years. There! Look a timetable, those are always good to have, right?
I'm going to be posting more on this blog... rather LESS randomly LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment